Box is one of the popular online storages out there that offers free storage for personal use. Normally, the free plan only gives 5GB storage, but there is currently an active promotion coming from the collaboration between Box and Fetchnotes. This promotion lets you get a free 25GB storage of Box if you sign up to the online service using the registration link provided by Fecthnotes. What’s more, according to the information from Fetchnotes blog, you can also offer this free 25GB to your friends.
How to get free 25GB Box storage
1. Create a Fetchnotes account.
2. In Fetchnotes, click on your username, then click on the Settings. You will see the following dialog box afterwards.
3. The “Sign Up Now” orange link is the registration link for Box. Click on it to create your Box account.
4. After setting up your new Box account, you should receive an email asking you to confirm the registration.
5. Once the registration is verified, go back to the Settings window in Fetchnotes.
6. Click on the “Connect to Box” blue button.
That’s it. Now you have more free online storage up to 25 GB with Box. Nice, isn’t it?
Note that this free upgraded storage for personal use is only for a new Box account. As to Fetchnotes account, I’m not sure if you can get this free offer from an existing account. There is no information about it. I didn’t have a Fetchnotes account before, so I couldn’t check it for you. If you do have an existing account you can check if you can get the free storage without having to create a new one.
Another thing to note is that you have to wait a couple of days after creating your Box account to be able to send or offer any of your friends this free 25GB storage.
This is a great way of promoting both services to more potential customers. I, for example, didn’t ever look at these two online services before since I already get used to Evernotes and Dropbox and feel very satisfied with these two. Now thanks to this free offer I’m interested in learning what I can get from both.